Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to...

This is the season for "Back to School" in our house! Work started up officially this week. My classroom is looking good and falling into place. I am gaining excitement about the year as I gear up for an official start. Meanwhile my kids are also getting ready as school starts officially next week. Supplies are in bags under the dining room table, I still need to sort them by child a bit better. It is exciting to watch as they each progress in their academic endeavors but also in their spiritual and emotional endeavors as well. I know someday I may look back at this hectic season and think how I miss it or how I didn't take the time to completely enjoy it. Tonight however, exhaustion is keeping me from the enjoyment. I am off to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment