Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vocal rest and customer satisfaction...

Vocal rest is one of my goals for the summer. For those who know me, there is a certain realization that I like to talk. And talk. And talk. Being diagnosed with "teacher's nodules" was a surprise, and requires vocal rest to heal. So this has been pretty hard!

This week has gone so much better overall. Until today. Sears Service did not show up...again. And I had to spend over 2 hours on the phone...again. With no satisfactory result...again. Rather than continue especially since my throat is now INCREDIBLY sore, I wrote a letter to the president of the company and am cc'ing it to each of the members of the board of directors. Guessing it'll be ignored, but wanted them to know that they have missed the mark on customer satisfaction.

So tomorrow I will get back to my vocal rest while I take a ride down to the post office to mail my letters out.

No comments:

Post a Comment